Children aged twelve to sixteen are only a few short years from being the largest voting constituency for not only Obama in 2012 but his avowed commie, Van Jones-inspired Apollo Alliance socialist/fascist dream nation.
When excon, black nationalist turned outspoken communist Jones dreamed up a welding of social justice, green movement, and unions into an alliance for radical change of Amerika, he knew well that the children must be indoctrinated to be the foundation of making these societal engineering changes permanent else adults will quickly reject the dole based feckless nanny state.
William Ayers, being a close friend and associate of Barry Obama—much more than just a past terrorists fellow traveler with Wade Rathke of the same Weather Underground—it is the method of indoctrination of children through the federally controlled school system that is a specialty of Ayers (he even traveled to Venezuela to assist in arranging such an excellent system). So the Pres_ _ent cannot but step into the limelight of the ongoing programming of children in social justice and green issues, to marshal their worship and solidify the indoctrination with complete cooperation of the National Education Association union members! All three legs of Van JOnes's Apollo Alliance for societal engineering are represented in that bargain.
When Barry Soetoro, aka Barry Obama, aka Hussein on the Potomac, said five days before the election in 2008 that radical change was coming to America, he meant what he said, and his radicals now ensconced in White House czaristas should leave no one wondering which way his change is directed. We are to become a better version of Chavez's Venezuela, if Barak and his henchradicals can manage it. With the silence of American parents, he will do just that!
* * *
For those with children in public schools, here is an outline copy of what every school has been sent, to align the public schools with the agenda of the telecast.
Before the Speech:
·Teachers can build background knowledge about the President of the United States and his speech by reading books about presidents and Barack Obama and motivate students by asking the following questions: Who is the President of the United States? What do you think it takes to be President? To whom do you think the President is going to be speaking? Why do you think he wants to speak to you? What do you think he will say to you?
· Teachers can ask students to imagine being the President delivering a speech to all of the students in the United States. What would you tell students? What can students do to help in our schools? Teachers can chart ideas about what they would say.
· Why is it important that we listen to the President and other elected officials, like the mayor, senators, members of congress, or the governor? Why is what they say important?
During the Speech:
·As the President speaks, teachers can ask students to write down key ideas or phrases that are important or personally meaningful. Students could use a note-taking graphic organizer such as a Cluster Web, or students could record their thoughts on sticky notes. Younger children can draw pictures and write as appropriate. As students listen to the speech, they could think about the following: What is the President trying to tell me? What is the President asking me to do? What new ideas and actions is the President challenging me to think about?
· Students can record important parts of the speech where the President is asking them to do something. Students might think about: What specific job is he asking me to do? Is he asking anything of anyone else? Teachers? Principals? Parents? The American people?
· Students can record any questions they have while he is speaking and then discuss them after the speech. Younger children may need to dictate their questions.
After the Speech:
· Teachers could ask students to share the ideas they recorded, exchange sticky notes or stick notes on a butcher paper poster in the classroom to discuss main ideas from the speech, i.e. citizenship, personal responsibility, civic duty.
· Students could discuss their responses to the following questions: What do you think the President wants us to do? Does the speech make you want to do anything? Are we able to do what President Obama is asking of us? What would you like to tell the President?
· Teachers could encourage students to participate in the Department of Education?s ?I Am What I Learn? video contest. On September 8th the Department will invite K-12 students to submit a video no longer than 2 min, explaining why education is important and how their education will help them achieve their dreams. Teachers are welcome to incorporate the same or a similar video project into an assignment. More details will be released via www.ed.gov .
Extension of the Speech:
Teachers can extend learning by having students
· Create posters of their goals. Posters could be formatted in quadrants or puzzle pieces or trails marked with the labels: personal, academic, community, country. Each area could be labeled with three steps for achieving goals in those areas. It might make sense to focus on personal and academic so community and country goals come more readily.
· Write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president. These would be collected and redistributed at an appropriate later date by the teacher to make students accountable to their goals.
· Write goals on colored index cards or precut designs to post around the classroom.
· Interview and share about their goals with one another to create a supportive community. Participate in School wide incentive programs or contests for students who achieve their goals.
· Write about their goals in a variety of genres, i.e. poems, songs, personal essays.
· Create artistic projects based on the themes of their goals.
· Graph student progress toward goals.
Folks, this is way beyond a man inserting himself for hero worship. This is no less than the planned, refined indoctrination of America's children, to enlist them in the 'change' Obama has brought to Amerika with his radical czarist regime. National Socialism is raising it's very bloody, deadly head in America. It is being birthed through an unholy alliance of 'social justice', the green movement, and unions, currently the brainchild of one very radical and dangerous man, Van Jones. But this dangerous change to America is not an overnight phenomena, it has been fomenting through the public education system, colleges and universities for deacdes. It is just that a dyed in the wool avowed communist and his Pres_ _ent now have the Democrat Party empowerment to finsih U.S. off, finally.
The Transgender Mind-Body Split Destroys the Law
9 hours ago